Gmail Marketing Service is a service that allows users to send bulk emails using their Gmail accounts. It uses the contacts in your Google account and adds them into a list of recipients which can be used for sending out messages.
You can also use this feature to run promotional campaigns, such as email marketing or coupons promotions, at no cost. The best part about it is that you can send 1500 free emails in a month and if you want more you can simply buy it. But is gmass worth it? In this gmass review let’s find out.
Gmass Review: Overview
Gmass is a mass email service that allows you to send email marketing and email automation campaigns from the privacy of your Gmail account. This plugin is incorporated with Google Sheets and makes it easy to personalize your emails by applying any of the spreadsheets information.
The plugin is very easy to use, and it has a great user interface which makes the whole process of sending email marketing campaigns simple.Gmass helps you in creating your own personalized emails by applying any spreadsheet data that you want on your emails.
This way, the users will be able to create their customized email templates with ease and send them out through Gmail or Google Apps accounts without having to worry about using third-party services like MailChimp.
Gmass Review: How To Use Gmass
To start off with this service, you have two options depending on individual and team: You can either subscribe for a free account or you can go for a premium plan which starts from $19/ month.
The main aim behind this plugin is helping users in sending out their marketing campaigns without having any hassle about using third-party services like MailChimp .
With Gmass, there are no restrictions on sending out mass emails and you can send them as often as you want. This makes it a great choice for users who are looking to create their own email marketing campaigns in bulk.
How To Set Up Gmass?
Gmass plugin is very easy to use, and all the setup process starts with creating your Gmail account or logging into an existing one if you already have one.
Once that's done, click on the Create New Campaign button at the top of Google Sheets window which will take care of adding some more options like name , subject line , attachments etc. After this step is done, you can start sending out your emails.
The best part about this service is that it allows you to send bulk emails through Gmail account by just adding the recipients in Google Sheets and then clicking on Send button which will automatically add them into Gmass list of contacts along with their email addresses.
You can easily use filters while creating new campaigns or edit existing ones as well. Getting Started With Gmass After signing up for a free trial version , users are able to create an unlimited number of campaigns using their current Gmail accounts without having any restriction on the amount they want to send.
There are also two other paid plans available in this service which starts at $9.99/month and allows users to send emails as much as they want up to 50,000 recipients .
Gmass Review: Features
Here are the features of Gmass which makes it a great email marketing tool:
- Gmail integration - You can send bulk emails through your Gmail account by just adding recipients in Google Sheets and then clicking on Send button. No need to use third-party services like MailChimp.
- Customizable templates - Create new campaigns or edit existing ones as per your needs. There is no limit on how many times you want to send an email campaign, so there's nothing stopping you from creating one every day if that's what suits you best!With this service, all the settings such as subject line, body , attachments etc are all customizable.
- Send bulk emails - You can easily send as many email campaigns through a Gmail account without having any restriction on the amount you want to send.
- Email tracking - All your campaign statistics such as open rates and click-throughs will be tracked in real time which is very useful for analyzing your performance.This feature makes it a great tool for testing different subject lines or adding images to increase engagement rate of an email campaign. It also allows users to customize their own reports based on what they need at that particular moment of time.
Gmass Review: Alternatives
There are many other email marketing services available in the market which can be used as a replacement for Gmass. In this section, I will list all these alternatives and describe their major advantages over Gmass.
- MailChimp - This is one of the most popular email marketing services that allows users to send up to 10,000 emails per month with unlimited recipients. It has an easy-to-use interface & offers a free account for 15 days so you can try it out before committing yourself.
- GetResponse - Another great alternative which provides similar features like Gmail integration , customizable templates etc but charges $10/month for up to 10,000 emails.
- Aweber - Another popular email marketing service which allows you to send an unlimited number of emails and has a free plan with limited features. However , it is not as easy-to-use as Gmail but offers some great features like auto responder and tracking system.
- Mailerlite - Another free email marketing service that allows you to send up to 5000 emails per month. This is a great alternative for the people who don't want any kind of limitations on their sending limits.
- iContact - A lot of features are offered by this email marketing platform , which includes: auto responder, customizable templates and much more.However, it has some limitations like no tracking system & limited number of users can be added as contacts in your account.
Gmass Review: Pros & Cons
It is a great tool for beginners because it allows you to send a good amount of emails and use any templates, images or HTML code. It has an easy-to-use interface & offers a free account for 15 days so you can try it out before committing yourself.
You don't have to worry about your sending limits as gmass doesn't have any limitations on the number of sent messages.
Gmass only supports Gmail , Yahoo! Mail and Outlook but not other email services like Hotmail , AOL etc., If you are using another email service then there will be no way to use gmass.
This is a great email marketing tool for beginners but if you are looking for something better than Gmail then go with Mailerlite or iContact.
Gmass Review: Final Thoughts
If you are looking for a tool that will help you send bulk emails to your subscribers, then Gmass is the right choice. It's easy-to-use and it has all the features which make it great.
You can send as many email campaigns through your Gmail account without any restriction. And the best thing is that you don't need to create a new campaign every time, which means all your previous email campaigns will still be available in Gmass!
The only drawback of using this service is its price tag. If you are looking for an affordable solution then it's not the right choice for you because there are other free services like MailChimp , Aweber and ConvertKit.
But if money isn't a problem and bulk email marketing is something that interests you, then I would definitely recommend Gmass over other services.
How Can Cliently Help?
If you're looking to connect with contacts across your entire revenue operations (Leads, Prospects, Existing, and Churned Clients) Cliently would be a great way to engage at scale.
Sometimes multiple tools can leave blind spots in who's engaging, how they're engaging, and when to engage, this is where Cliently could benefit you the most.
Can GMass be trusted? ›
Best Email Marketing Tool in the market
GMass is an amazing tool that makes life easy with the wonderful CRM along with the tool. It is easy to monitor the campaigns as well as the live stats of the campaigns currently live and ongoing.
Why GMass is great for everyone in the academic world. GMass is an email platform that's easy to learn and use; it works inside Gmail or Google Workspace so there's no new software to learn. GMass makes it easy for people in the academic world to send personalized emails with mail merge from a Google Sheet.Do you have to pay for GMass? ›
A: All features work with a free account. The only restriction with free accounts is that you can't send to more than 50 email addresses in a 24-hour period.Does GMass go to spam? ›
If you're sending non-commercial email (club announcements, news to friends, etc.) and you're used to always having your emails land in the Inbox, and suddenly they're getting rejected or landing in Spam, then GMass could be the cause.Who has the best email marketing? ›
- The Best Email Marketing Services of 2023.
- Zoho Campaigns.
- Getting Off on the Wrong Foot. ...
- Not Having a Clear Call to Action. ...
- Not Meeting Your Readers' Expectations. ...
- Not Looking Professional. ...
- Using Cliche and Sales-Heavy Language. ...
- Forgetting Your Mobile Users. ...
- Relying Too Heavily on Images. ...
- Not Making Website Signups a Priority.
When you send an email or text message, send attachments, or record video meetings, it is stored securely in our world-class data centers. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest. If you choose to access this data offline, we store this info on your device.Is GMass a Google product? ›
What is GMass? GMass is a Google Chrome extension, which helps businesses run mass email campaigns from Gmail, manage responses, create recipient lists, and more.What is the safest email program? ›
- ProtonMail. ProtonMail is the most well-known secure email provider. ...
- Mailbox.org. Mailbox.org is a secure email service aimed at business users looking for an alternative to Google or Microsoft tools. ...
- HubSpot. ...
- Zoho Mail. ...
- Tutanota. ...
- Posteo. ...
- Thexyz. ...
What is the safest email server? ›
- ProtonMail. When it comes to email security, ProtonMail is the clear frontrunner. ...
- Hushmail. Fans of ProtonMail might also be interested in Hushmail, a free encrypted email service that uses OpenPGP standards. ...
- CounterMail. ...
- Tutanota. ...
- Mailfence. ...
- Runbox. ...
- Posteo. ...
- Kolab Now.